“EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY”
This fourth-floor apartment with stunning views of Parliament House, Red Hill and beyond features floor to ceiling windows with open plan living areas drenched in natural light. The kitchen is equipped with ample storage, stone benchtops and sleek finishes and overlooks the grand living and dining areas that flow onto the oversized balcony, perfect for entertaining.
The two well-proportioned bedrooms offer built-ins and master with walk in robe and designer ensuite.
The Governor is a residential complex that accomplishes new standards in luxury and location. Set in the tree lined streets of Barton it offers a secure, relaxed lifestyle and a premier position. Restaurants, shops, grocer, Lake Burley Griffin, and some Canberra's most iconic landmarks are within easy walking distance.
Situated within walking distance of dozens of government departments, this is a rare and exciting buying opportunity for the discerning purchaser. Showcasing ultimate convenience, the distinctive style and quality showcased throughout this two-bedroom residence is unparalleled.
• Flooded with natural light and stunning views to Parliament house
• Spacious 2-bedroom ensuite apartment located on 4th floor
• Double glazed floor to ceiling windows, ducted heating/cooling
• Luxury style kitchen boasts stone benchtops + AEG appliances
• Soft-close cabinetry, ample cupboard space, European laundry
• Two generous bedrooms have built-in robes, master with walk-in
• Stylish ensuite and bathroom both featuring floor to ceiling tiles
• Secure side-by-side parking for two cars with full-width storage
• Intercom access, NBN connected, security cameras throughout
• Pet-friendly complex, central BBQ and grassed courtyard
• Stroll to cafes, restaurants, grocery, public service buildings and Kingston Foreshore
Body corporate $852pq
Land tax (only if rented) $599pq
In accordance with government recommendations, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home or auction.