“Build Your Pitt Town Dream! (2,724sqm Block + 37M Frontage)”
A rare opportunity to secure a large block in the popular Eden Fields estate, which is known as a smaller scale sub-division surrounded by high calibre properties, is now available. Positioned on a quiet street, the block boasts an extra-large frontage and is flat, allowing for many possibilities when building your dream home. The huge block size means that there will be plenty of room left for a large shed and a pool, with grass left over for the kids to play.
The Pitt Town precinct is a popular region due to its amazing lifestyle and tight-knit community. This perfectly positioned block is registered and ready to be built on.
• North facing 2724sqm parcel
• Huge 37m frontage, level block
• Plenty of room for caravans, trailers and boats
• Close to the Hawkesbury River, 15 minutes to Rouse Hill and 10 minutes to Windsor
• Zoned for Pitt Town Public School, close to Arndell College and Bede Polding
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.