“You can’t go wrong!”
Only by inspection will you truly appreciate the size and potential of this solid brick veneer home in West End. Talk about great “bones”, there’s four bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom, two living areas and a separate dining room, plus heaps of storage space. Other features included ducted heating and cooling, plus a split system and numerous ceiling fans, as well as an electric kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar. Externally, there’s a large covered alfresco area, double carport, 6m x 4m powered shed and separate bore water supply for a lush green property all year round. A surefire investment or outstanding family home in the making. Neighbourhood shops close by, as well as popular primary and secondary schools.
- Ducted gas heating. Ducted evaporative cooling. Split system and numerous ceiling fans.
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and updated ensuite.
- Built-in robes in other bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Formal entrance. Separate dining room.
- Electric oven and cooktop. Dishwasher. Two-door pantry. Breakfast bar.
- Large covered alfresco area.
- Powered shed measuring 6m x 4m (approx.) plus garden shed.
- Double carport.
- Bore water supply.
- Brick and slab construction with excellent potential.