“light and airy, with a fantastic outlook!”
Picture perfect warmth and family charm. This irresistible 3 bedroom hardyplank and tin home is a sweet rendition of relaxed family living right on the parkland reserve. Accessed from Barney Street (cul de sac location) there is no shortage of off street parking here.
With three incredible sized bedrooms (master has potential for a walk in robe and offers an ensuite), and separate living and dinning areas there is no shortage of space. An L shaped veranda provides spectacular views of Wallsend Park, this north facing aspect is bathed in morning sunlight year round.
With a double garage and separate carport there is an exceptional amount of space for cars, boats, trailers, or even an outdoor entertaining area. Combined with being located a short walk from Wallsend Village, and adjacent to an off leash dog park this property really does leave nothing to be desired.
- Access for parking off Barney street (Cul de sac)
- Brand new floor coverings throughout
- Double garage and undercover car port
- New Colour Bond fenced perimeter
- North Facing with brilliant park views
- Rear and side access for cars and trailers
- 20 Minute drive to Beach or Vineyards
- Single set of traffic lights to Pennant Hills Road
Land Size:556m2 approx
Council Rates: $400/qtr approx
Rental Appraisal: $480-$520