“Space, Style & Security”
Perfectly nestled on a generous allotment of approximately 640m², this stylish character home offers 3 spacious bedrooms and semi-open plan across a traditional 6 main room design.
Your security and peace of mind are paramount with a secure lock-up allotment, auto sliding gate to the street and audio visual doorbell allowing only welcome visitors to enter the home.
Crisp floating floors and fresh neutral tones combined with high ornate ceilings, LED downlights and scattered art deco features to provide a refreshing living space with a vibrant contemporary appeal.
A generous living room and adjacent dining offer crisp and convenient living spaces with a stylish central kitchen adjacent in a semi open plan design.
Cook in casual comfort as you keep in touch with daily living in this unique design featuring composite stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel oven, stove and range hood, double sink, ample pantry space and servery windows opening to the outdoor living area.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous double proportion, with bedrooms 1 and 2 offering built-in robes and ceiling fans.
2 separate bathrooms and a separate laundry will provide ample amenities for the busy growing family, while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort.
Relax outdoors on a decked portico or step further afield to a high gabled pergola over paved patio, complete with ceiling fan and downlights for your outdoor comfort.
Premium vehicle accommodation completes the offering with secure parking in a drive-through carport with auto panel lift door and single lock-up garage. Enjoy the easy access with up to 4 vehicles to be parked securely off street.
A terrific upgrade, ideal investment and a great opportunity on an easy care block.
* Upgraded family home on generous allotment of 640m²
* Secure lock-up allotment with auto sliding gate to the street and audio visual doorbell
* 3 spacious bedrooms across a 6 main room design
* Crisp floating floors, high ceilings and fresh neutral tones
* Scattered art deco features including ornate ceiling roses
* Spacious lounge room with heater and dining adjacent
* Modern kitchen overlooking dining room
* Kitchen features composite stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel oven, stove and range hood, double sink, ample pantry space and servery windows to alfresco
* All 3 bedrooms of double bed capacity
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* 2 spacious and bright bathrooms plus powder room
* Decked portico adjacent traditional laundry
* Gabled pergola with ceiling fan, power and gas outlets, plus LED downlights
* Easy care paved rear yard
* Two-car drive-through carport with auto panel lift door
* Single garage
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
St Clair Oval, playground and Shopping Centre are just up the road, along with Armada Arndale & Westfield West Lakes shopping and entertainment.
Local unzoned Primary schools include Woodville Gardens School B-7, Pennington School R-7, Kilkenny Primary School & Challa Gardens Primary School. Woodville High School is the zoned secondary school. Quality private schooling can be found at Whitefriars School, St Patrick's, St Margaret Mary's, Prescott College and Blackfriars Priory.
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Auction Pricing - In a campaign of this nature, our clients have opted to not state a price guide to the public. To assist you, please reach out to receive the latest sales data or attend our next inspection where this will be readily available. During this campaign, we are unable to supply a guide or influence the market in terms of price.
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/ purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.
Ray White Norwood/Grange are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | EN - Established Neighbourhood\\
Land | 640sqm(Approx.)
House | 266sqm(Approx.)
Built | 1955
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pa