Home loan calculator?
“Your Forever Home - Green Title”
Enjoy spectacular, capacious living, high quality finishings, beautiful design & a thoughtful layout.
From the quiet tree lined street, you arrive in the spectacular entranceway with its high ceilings filled with stunning modern chandeliers. The first level contains the master bedroom at the front of the house with the incredible open living area at the rear.
The kitchen/living/dining space is beautifully lit via floor to ceiling windows which reveal the azure wrap around pool leaving you with a feeling of serenity. Double blinds allow you to adjust your privacy and light. The open planned kitchen has high quality finishings, floor to ceiling storage, marble stone benchtops and a breakfast bar. The large floor space of this open plan area allow for a multitude of living designs depending on your taste and needs.
Bifold doors peel back to extend the indoor living to alfresco area. Luxuriate by the pool with a fully equipped outdoor kitchen during the hot months or cozy up with the beautiful sunlight pouring through this area during the cooler days.
Climbing the elegant Blackbutt timber stairs to the second level reveals a stunning light-filled floor with a great layout to allow for a multitude of room designs. This level has two bedrooms with walk-in closets, linen cupboard, study nook, open living area plus an additional room that could be anything from a home office through to another bedroom depending on your needs.
This home is ideal for all, from established to growing families, couples or individuals, wanting to create a lifetime of memories. The space has all the flexibility to make magical family moments together and develop over time to give the space you might need to have separate adult and teenage retreats. It is also fitting for those who like to entertain and have ample space for a home office, gym, hobby rooms as well as guest bedrooms. This lovely home is thoughtfully designed so that bedrooms are tucked away and living spaces are open and available.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Generous sized master bedroom, with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Walk-in closets in upstairs bedrooms
• Optional fourth bedroom, office space or activity room with built in robe, semi-ensuite and bifold doors
• Laundry with ample storage plus laundry chute
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• 11m concrete lap pool complimenting the amazing alfresco and fully functioning outdoor kitchen
• LED lighting for energy saving
• 5kW solar power German inverter with around 21 panels
• Abundant storage throughout
• Outdoor shower
• Security system
• Double garage with extra storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Blackbutt timber stairs leading you upstairs to the Tasmanian oak floorboards
• Stunning feature lighting in main hallway
• Cedarwood ceiling at the entrance, on the balcony and in the alfresco
Caring and friendly neighbourhood
Bold Park Primary School 0.8km
Lake Monger Primary School 0.4km
Bob Hawke College 4.2km
Churchlands Senior High School 4.4km
Internal areas: 312sqm
Porch, balcony & patio: 46sqm
Land size: 384sqm
Council Rates - $3,027.35 PA
Water Rates - $1,881.83 PA
Stephanie Taylor 0408 914 117 [email protected] or Susan Taylor 0417 771 112 [email protected]
When attending a home open we ask that you please ensure you practise social distancing and avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily while you are inspecting the property.
We kindly ask that if any of the following apply to you, please DO NOT volunteer to attend the home open. We would much rather you cancel than attend if:
- You are feeling unwell
- You are self isolating
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You have tested positive to COVID-19, even if you feel well