“Elegant Paddington Style Terrace in the Acclaimed Heritage Gardens Estate”
Embracing a prime position address in the esteemed Heritage Gardens Estate, this superb property blends classic elegance and modern comfort in the style of a double storey Paddington terrace. Behind the charming facade is a desirable floorplan that allows open plan living spaces to flow out to a private deck area perfect for entertaining.
Positioned in a quite cul-de-sac and enjoying a close proximity to Botany Village and public bus stations.
- Gracious facade reveals a sun drenched living area
- Private oversized courtyard fantastic for entertaining
- Smart modern kitchen boasts quality stainless steel fixtures
- Breakfast bar for casual meals, large adjacent dining area
- Three sizeable upstairs bedrooms all include built-in robes
- Main bedroom has an ensuite and access to the lattice balcony
- Bright bathroom offers a bath and shower and separated toilet
- Easily accessible laundry room to outside courtyard
- Downstairs powder room, automatic single garage with storage
- Ideal for first homebuyers and downsizers, scope to update
- Moments to Westfield Eastgardens, Maroubra Beach and schools
Water Rates: $153.89 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $276.25 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.