“SUMMERS IN SORRENTO ARE CALLING!”
All offers presented by 6:00pm on Wednesday 8th December 2021 (unless sold prior).
The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior without giving notice.
Combining functionality with thoughtful planning, 4B Steele Road presents effortless family living with a relaxed coastal lifestyle to produce this impressive four-bedroom, three-bathroom residence. Sitting comfortably on a spacious Sorrento block, complete with a separate one bedroom, one bathroom studio, this carefully designed property offers only the very best for one lucky buyer.
Just minutes from our glorious coastline, no detail of this remarkable home has been overlooked. Beautifully renovated throughout and facilitating fantastic separation between living zones with dual kitchens and living areas, this property is ideal as an AirBNB or spacious home away from home for frequent visitors.
With modern amenities, stylish plantation shutters and a cottage-like exterior, nothing has been compromised throughout this special home and you'll be quick to fall in love as soon as you step inside!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE MAIN RESIDENCE;
• Array of spacious living areas that will be sure to suit every member of the family
• Main living area with beautiful double French doors that open out to front timber deck
• Generous, open-plan kitchen and dining space that opens out to the main alfresco area, fit for seamless year-round entertaining
• Fresh, modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including oven, rangehood, dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Easy-care garden to front and rear
• Huge master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and adjoining ensuite
• Two well-sized secondary bedrooms conveniently serviced by the main family bathroom with vanity, shower and separate water closet
• Single carport with additional driveway parking
• Bore with reticulated gardens
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE STUDIO;
• Fully-contained one bedroom unit separate to the main house
• Perfect as a AirBNB, guest house or living quarters for older relatives
• Modern, open-plan kitchen, living and dining room
• Quality kitchen with all the inclusions
• Sizeable bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Dual bathroom and laundry space with dedicated laundry sink and washing machine cavity, shower, bathroom vanity and a separate toilet
• Quaint rear courtyard
Enjoy fantastic local amenities including Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Seacrest Park, public transport, the Mitchell Freeway and top schools, including Sacred Heart College, St Mark's Anglican Community School, St Stephen's School, Sorrento Primary School and Duncraig Senior High School. Not many could think of a better place and way to live!
Opportunities like this do not come around often! Call Ben Keevers today to organise a viewing on 0404 056 010.