“Brand new bespoke designs of unsurpassed luxury and liveability”
A touch of Palm Springs or bold contemporary luxe?! Take your pick of the area's most captivating new family homes from MBA award-winners MOG builders.
Bringing a new level of quality, craftsmanship and opulence to one of the Inner-East's fastest growing suburbs, these stunning bespoke homes sit in a tranquil intimate cul-de-sac with outlooks across to lush nearby Reserves.
Boasting perfect north-facing living and entertaining zones, each residence presents an almost identical dual-level floorplan with an emphasis on grand open spaces, abundant natural light and indoor-outdoor connectivity.
Oversized architectural windows, voids spiralling almost 6 metres high and soaring vaulted rooflines create a sense of grandeur; while Oak floors, beautiful stone and brushed brass or matte black accents deliver the height of elegence.
Offering up to three separate internal living spaces as well as five bedrooms and larger-than usual alfresco and swimming pool areas, the homes have been meticulously designed for busy families seeking privacy, versatility and ease of entertaining.
Executed with a superior attention to detail and featuring European quality, state-of-the art inclusions, the homes' highlights include:
- Home 4A, rich dark stained timber details and joinery, stunning marble-inspired tiling throughout
- Home 4B, Mid-century modern influences with exposed timber beams, crisp white and blonde Oak colour palette; breezeway blocks and curved feature wall
- Expansive open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining; separate media/kids play room, professional home office or 5th bed (4B features adjoining dual entry ensuite/ guest bathroom)
- Further sophisticated upper level living room with integrated stone-top bar/kitchenette flowing to a magnificent entertaining terrace
- Stunning designer kitchens with butler's pantry, 40mm stone benchtops; soft-close cabinetry
- European appliances including induction cooktop, oven and fully integrated dishwasher
- 4 built-in, plush carpeted bedrooms positioned together on the upper level; master with ensuite and custom walk-in dressing room
- Three floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with high-end solid surface basins, stone and timbergrain vanities, striking designer tapware and frameless glass shower screens
- 'My Place' system offers smart-device controlled 5 zone air-ducted air-conditioning, lighting and integrated Yamaha sound system
- 2.7-metre high ceilings throughout, with double-height void or high vaulted roofline to main living
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security alarm
- Solid timber front door; extra height 2.4 m doors; custom barn-style doors
- Cavity slider stacker doors to alfresco creating greater space/openings
- Flush entry to wet areas, creating seamless transition between rooms
- Ultra-private rear gardens with covered alfresco terrace and generous lawn space
- Oversized 7 X 3.5metre (approx) glass-framed saltwater swimming pool with full-length wading step
- Laundry with chute from upper level plus direct access to private outdoor drying court
- Double remote integrated garage with high-end epoxy flooring
- Provision for outdoor kitchenettes, solar and electric car charging points, CCTV security cabling
Set on beautifully landscaped 405m2 blocks and completely free from overlooking neighbours, these exceptional new homes are conveniently located just footsteps from bus stops, parkland and two great local restaurants (Elio's Italian and Thai Antique). Walking distance to Westfield Carindale with its fresh food grocers, cafes, retail and cinemas, the address also boasts easy access to the picturesque walking trails of Whites Hill Reserve from nearby Jones Road, a choice of state and private schools, childcare/kindergartens, Camp Hill Marketplace (with Woolworths supermarket and boutiques) and arterial roads connecting with the Airport, Coast and CBD just 7km away.
Families seeking a home of rare build quality, space and individuality are invited to view these exquisite new designs.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.