“** Please contact our sales consultants to view the 360 Degree Virtual Tour or to arrange a Private Inspection **”
Locational Convenience & Affordable Style
A full upgraded to this stylish one bedroom unit has produced a fabulous character laden home, perfect for younger singles or couples buying their first home or a great investment, offering generous returns with easy rent-ability and locational convenience.
A desirable frontage to Aroha Terrace, and with the Black Forest tram stop just across the road, presents a desirable façade that invites us into the home. Polished floating floors greet us as we enter to a spacious living room where a split system air conditioner ceiling fan ensure a constant year-round environment.
An adjacent bedroom of double proportion also offers polished floors and air-conditioning along with a built in robe.
A fully upgraded kitchen offers fresh white cabinetry, sleek tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, stone look bench tops, double sink, provision for dishwasher, plus ample pantry and cupboard space. There is plenty of room for a kitchen table, completing a desirable kitchen and vibrant 2nd living space.
An upgraded bathroom features a bath over shower, modern tapware and ample room for a washing machine, plus there is a separate toilet.
Step outdoors and enjoy the open space of a large paved courtyard, the perfect spot to entertain outdoors in the more moderate weather. A tool shed and clothesline provide valuable utility and storage space. Your privacy and comfort is assured with security roller shutters to all main windows, offering the ideal lock up and leave city pad.
* Secure one bedroom character unit
* Great location adjacent the Black Forest tram stop
* Desirable frontage to Aroha Terrace
* Interior upgrades including polished timber floors and downlights
* Generous living room with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
* Bedroom of double proportion, with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and built-in robe
* Upgraded kitchen featuring offers fresh white cabinetry, sleek tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, stone look bench tops, double sink, provision for dishwasher, plus ample pantry and cupboard space
* Renovated bathroom includes bath over shower, modern tapware & valuable washing machine space
* Separate toilet
* Generous paved rear courtyard with tool shed and clothes line
* Security roller shutters to all main windows
* Great lock up and leave city pad
* 2.76m ceilings
* Currently rented at $255 per week till February 2021
Situated close to all amenities with shopping at Kuralta Plaza within easy reach. The Glenelg - City tramline is at your doorstep and local schools including Black Forest Primary & Cabra Dominican College are within walking distance. Enjoy the fresh produce and community atmosphere of the Wayville Sunday Farmers Market or utilize Goodwood Oval and Unley Swimming Centre for your sport and recreation.
Whether you are an investor or a potential live in owner, be sure to inspect this outstanding upgraded unit.
635 - 637 South Road