“Tranquil Art Deco Apartment With Sunlit Home Office”
Enjoy classic Art Deco style at this tranquil apartment secluded to the rear of Gloucester Hall, a tightly held security building of 25 apartments set on prized Challis Avenue in the heart of fashionable Potts Point. Bright and sunny with wall-to-wall windows and perfect north aspect, the apartment features a living/dining area, home office (or sunroom), main king-size bedroom (with built-ins), 2nd double bedroom, bathroom, neat gas kitchen and central entry hall.
Immediately comfortable and ready to move into while presenting scope to stamp with your own style, the apartment retains traditional Art Deco hallmarks including high ceilings, polished timber floors and decorative fireplace. An ideal market entry or city pad delivering an enviable village lifestyle and walk-to-everywhere convenience in one of Sydney's best lifestyle locations just footsteps to cafes, dining, bars, shopping, bus transport and a short walk to harbourside parks, trains and the city.
• Art Deco security block of 25 apartments
• Stylish building foyer and common areas
• Tranquil setting at rear of the building
• Living/dining with decorative fireplace
• Home office/sunroom; north aspect
• Main king-size bedroom with built-ins
• 2nd double bedroom; entry hall
• Bathroom with shower above bath
• Kitchen with gas stove; linen cupboard
• High ceilings, polished timber floors
• Footsteps to cafes, dining, shops, buses
• Short stroll to Kings Cross train station
• Walk to harbourside parks and the city