What an opportunity to secure a fantastic ground floor unit located at the back of this boutique complex - Mitchelton Rise.
This modern unit features Bamboo flooring and air conditioning throughout. You will be impressed with the kitchen which includes 40mm thick Caesarstone bench tops, Smeg appliances, a breakfast bar and ample storage space. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, and a modern ensuite.
Located in the heart of Mitchelton, you'll love the convenient lifestyle on offer in this sought after area. Within a stones throw you'll find Brookside shopping centre, excellent public transport options including Mitchelton Train Station, schools, childcare centres, parks, and nearby trendy Blackwood St which is home to numerous cafes, shops, restaurants and the monthly Farmers market.
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit enjoys an open plan kitchen, dining and living room, which seamlessly transitions to the private under cover courtyard. Open the gate and you border the large common area with a picnic table! This is the ideal space for spilling out and entertaining guests.
This beautifully presented home offers the ultimate apartment living.
- 2 bedrooms, master with WIR & ensuite
- Hard wearing bamboo flooring
- 40mm Caesarstone bench tops in kitchen, laundry & bathrooms
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Carpet in the bedrooms
- SecureView Eclipx 316 marine grade stainless steel security screens fitted to all windows and sliding stacker doors
- Foxtel enabled
- Garden shed plus additional storage space down the side
- Pet friendly complex
- Wheelchair and disability access
- Large 139m2 of exclusive space (81m2 internal & 58m2 external)
- Direct gated access to 180m2 body corporate managed and fully fenced grass courtyard
- Brookside Shopping Centre Less than 50m
- School and childcare facilities close by
- Blackwood Street cafes in easy walking distance
- Less than 100m to Brookside Bus Interchange - direct to Chermside and Indooroopilly Shopping Centres
- Less than 300m to Mitchelton Railway Station - 15 minute frequency on weekdays (7 min frequency during peak hours)
- Kedron Brook bikeway and walking paths an easy stroll away
- Mitchelton Parklands and sporting fields an easy stroll away
Ground floor units will always be in demand and are rarely available, make your interest known or you might miss out! Call Rob Missenden today.