“Penthouse perfection with a roof-top terrace and Kings Park as your neighbour!”
Secure yourself Kings Park's finest Penthouse opportunity and enjoy the Australia Day, 2020 fireworks from your open plan lounge, balcony and 98sqm roof top deck! Be the first to inspect and enjoy the quality renovations that have just been completed, the brand new timber roof top deck with infinity glass and shade sail, and the SUPER SPACIOUS floor-plan high up in the sought after Kings Tower complex. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best lifestyles of our dynamic city including Kings Park, Elizabeth Quay, Swan River foreshore and the Perth CBD, this sophisticated and one of kind apartment comes ready with 265sqm of internal living PLUS 2 balconies AND the exclusive roof-top deck! The amazing views include the lush green Kings Park escarpment, our city towers skyline, sparkling Swan River and the twinkling lights of Elizabeth Quay. With only one other apartment on your floor sharing the lobby, Oldham Park to the East and Kings Park to your West and South your privacy and enjoyment is maximised each and every day. The 3 car lock up garage plus garage storage space, 7 off-street visitors car bays, pool and meeting room in the complex are additional bonuses on offer here.
Step through the front door and appreciate the practical and roomy floor-plan, fresh renovations, multiple living spaces including additional library/study room, large chic tiled bathrooms, stone bench tops, European integrated kitchen appliances and stretched feature windows throughout to welcome in the vibrant views. You will love the free-flowing living and entertaining spaces that are perfect for the entertainer in all of us! Buy today to secure this unique residence for the future.
1. Newly renovated top floor Kings Tower Penthouse;
2. Large entertainer's roof-top deck, perfect city facing balcony off the main living and open plan multiple living and dining spaces with Swan River, Kings Park and city towers VIEWS;
3. Quality fixtures and fittings throughout;
4. Lavish and large kitchen with stone benches and integrated kitchen appliances;
5. BIG Master Bedroom with grand ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony PLUS BIG 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms;
6. Refreshing family bathroom and separate large internal laundry;
7. Ducted air conditioning;
8. Free-flowing design with large spaces throughout including additional library/study room;
9. Move in with vacant possession;
10. Boutique, well maintained and secure complex of just 12 apartments, complete with a pool, meeting room and off street visitors' parking for 7 cars
11. Ideal location that is a stroll to Jacob's Ladder, Health Freak Cafe, Canton Bay Restaurant, Mount Hospital, Oldham Park and the Southern Cross Memorial Fountain, Kings Park, Crawley, Elizabeth Quay and Perth City shopping and restaurants
Size And Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 265m2, Balconies Total (Inc. External Stairs): Approx 20m2 (Exclusive Use)
Rooftop Deck: Approx 98m2 (Exclusive Use), Garage Inc. Storage: Approx 55m2 (Exclusive Use)
Council: $3,077/a Water: $2,004/a Strata: $4,196/q
Positioned in a fantastic location amongst neighbouring premium apartment complexes and close to shops and public transport, Mounts Bay Road is a gem in the City of Perth nestled between the prestigious suburbs of West Perth, Crawley and our dynamic Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby sought-after amenities within walking distance, including:
- Approx. 65m to closest Bus Stop
- Approx. 300m to Swan River cycle ways
- Approx. 350m to Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Health Freak Cafe
- Approx. 350m to Jacobs Ladder
- Approx. 1.0km to May Drive, Kings Park
- Approx. 1.1km to St Georges Terrace
- Approx. 1.4km to Hay Street Mall
- Approx. 1.5km to Elizabeth Quay
- Approx. 1.6km to Perth Arena
- UberEats available at the address
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Mounts Bay Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Contact the real estate agent
Realestate 88 - Inner City
Nearby schools in and around Perth, WA
Discussions in Perth, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Perth, Western Australia?
Similar Apartments for sale in Perth, WA 6000
No similar properties found in Perth