“Incredible opportunity in the heart of Norman Park”
Situated in an exclusive and central Norman Park enclave, this townhouse presents exceptional space, style, and liveability.
Positioned in the middle of a boutique complex of only seven, the quiet home is just a three-minute walk to the train station and metres from other outstanding local amenities.
A stunning central kitchen creates two zones, ideal as separate lounge and dining areas, while a large alfresco deck is the perfect spot to enjoy social gatherings, regardless of what Brisbane's weather has in store.
Additional features of this beautifully maintained residence include:
- Two bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes, one with ensuite and the other enjoying access to a second bathroom,
- Hardwood floors; split system air-conditioning; stone benchtops throughout,
- Spotless kitchen with breakfast bar and quality appliances,
- Ceiling fans; security/insect screens,
- Secure remote garage space,
- 2 Visitor car parks with one as a designated car washing bay,
- Dog park and Norman Park Bowls Club within walking distance or enjoy the Easts Rugby Club nearby,
- Body Corporate Fees of $594 per qtr,
- Council Rates $430.40 per quarter,
- Currently tenanted for $570 per week.
Just 4km from the CBD, this address sits just metres from city-bound bikeways, train or bus transport. Walk in minutes to cafes, Bennetts Road shopping village with supermarket, bakery, newsagency and bottle shop. Within the coveted Norman Park State School catchment, it is also moments from a medical centre and pharmacy, expanses of parkland and riverfront ferry terminal, with the vibrant lifestyle precincts of Hawthorne, Oxford Street Bulimba and Coorparoo Square all accessible in minutes.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
What’s around Norman Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Coronis - Inner South
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Norman Park, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Norman Park, QLD 4170
Discover what it's like to live in Norman Park before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Norman Park, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Norman Park, Queensland?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Norman Park, QLD 4170
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs