“Exceptionally Quiet Apartment with an Elevated Outlook - Outstanding Value!”
Kelvin Grove is an outstanding Inner-Northern suburb of Brisbane only 3 kilometres from the CBD and is brimming with conveniences which offer residents an outstanding lifestyle. Situated only minutes away from the CBD, RBWH, QIMR, UQ Herston, QUT Kelvin Grove, superior schools, an endless array of cafes and shops, public transport as well as parks and recreational facilities, it is easy to understand why Kelvin Grove is such a highly sought-after area.
Apartment 5 at 39 Monro Street in Kelvin Grove is ideally situated in a lovely quiet position and enjoys many outstanding features including:
- Generous open plan living and dining space with balcony access and a private elevated North-Eastern outlook
- Functional modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- 2 sizeable bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Practical bathroom with a handy laundry area
- Air-conditioning plus exceptional natural light and cross flow ventilation
- Large single lock-up garage with storage space
- Small and very well-maintained complex of only 9 apartments
- Walking distance to shops, Universities, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital and an abundance of parks, walking paths and bikeways plus a bus stop at your doorstep
- Exceptional opportunity, not to be missed!
This is an incredible opportunity to buy in the wonderful Inner-Northern suburb of Kelvin Grove. This brilliant apartment WILL BE SOLD, so call NOW to arrange your inspection!