Home loan calculator?
“BEACHSIDE ENTRY LEVEL BUYING AT ITS BEST”
Opportunities like this are few and far between. Are you looking for the perfect beachside unit with low body corporate fees? If this is what you have been searching for, then look no further.
This is a rare and highly sought-after chance to secure your very own slice of paradise in the heart of Kings Beach.
Perfectly positioned just a short walk from the water's edge, the original style apartment also offers a layout with two well-sized bedrooms and large built in balcony. With an oversized kitchen and a separate laundry area, space will never be an issue. Along with some of the area's cheapest body corporate fees, all making this property an absolute must inspect!
This could be the idyllic residence, lock-and-leave holiday hideaway or easy-care investment you've been searching for. The opportunities are endless.
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Fully equipped, neat and tidy kitchen
- Spacious open plan living areas flowing out to the balcony
- Well-presented bathroom with separate toilet
- Secure single lock up garage
- Low body corporate fees
- Perfect residence or investment
- Very close to public transport
- 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 60 minutes to Brisbane International Airport
With everything at your doorstep, the location makes for the perfect coastal lifestyle. The shores of Kings Beach at your doorstep, stylish cafes and restaurants. You will most definitely be the envy of your friends & family. The bustling hub of Caloundra is only moments away and whilst still being within easy reach of the Bruce Highway.
Kings Beach has become a desired coastal location on the Sunshine Coast due to its close proximity to popular beaches and peaceful lifestyle it has to offer. Perfectly located at the southern end of Queensland's stunning Sunshine Coast which provides an easy lifestyle and ideal conditions which prevail it as one of the most pristine spots on the Sunshine Coast.
Contact Zack de Jersey on 0466 280 632 for further information