Home loan calculator?
Situated on the second floor of a well-maintained complex, this three-bedroom apartment offers a convenient & practical lifestyle without compromise. The functional floorplan is seamlessly complimented by the large windows & light-filled interiors creating a sense of space, connection & comfort throughout, perfect for first home buyers or investors.
• Combined living & dining area opening to balcony
• Neat & tidy kitchen with dishwasher & ample storage
• Three good sized bedrooms, main with mirrored robe
• Bathroom with separate bath, shower & toilet
• Large internal laundry with washing tub
• Single lock up garage with storage space
• Approximate Lot Size: 111sqm (Unit 91sqm + Garage 21sqm)
• Approximate Fees: Water $148PQ| Council $353PQ | Strata $1,117PQ
The property is set in an ultraconvenient location within moments to everything Gymea has to offer including local restaurants, transport, Gymea Village, TAFE NSW Gymea & Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre.