“Dual Living with Views Forever”
Meticulously designed to take advantage of the spectacular views all the way to the mountains, this large, low maintenance home offers an enviable blend of vibrant entertainer coupled with stylish and functional family living. The home itself is deceptively large (approx. 65 squares) and is separated into thoughtfully considered zones or wings for socialising and recreation or private relaxation for both parents and children alike, making it perfect for dual living and harmonious family interaction.
With fantastic leisure options and mesmerising outlooks all the way to the distant horizon of the hinterland, your friends and family will never want to leave! Accommodation is spacious and plentiful, currently consisting of:
• Seven large bedrooms or six bedrooms plus an oversized study (four plus the master suite on the upper level and two bedroom downstairs)
• 3 modern bathrooms, including a luxurious en-suite
• 2 near new kitchens, both with great space and panoramic views
• Study ideal for work from home with separate access (can also be the 7th bedroom)
• 3 large living areas plus formal dining
• Automated zipscreens (remote controlled)
• Fire place
• 2 separate entries ideal for dual living
• Ducted AIR-CON throughout (recently installed)
• Two levels of large covered patio/decks with majestic views
• Large garage (approx. 7m wide x9m deep- can fit 4 cars) with room for storage
• Tradesman work shop 8 X 3m with 15amp power
• Room for off street caravan/boat parking
• Flat grassed area for children to play or build your dream pool; fire pit
• 20,000 litres of rainwater tanks, plumbed in.
The home was refurbished and boasts top quality materials and finishes throughout. The materials used provide a low maintenance home allowing you to enjoy your weekends entertaining. Polished timber floors, clean, crisp lines, sumptuous carpet and enduring tiles are central to this home's design success. The four-car accommodation and extensive storage make this the complete package, answering the needs of the most discerning buyer.
The harmony of the neighbourhood is protected and streetscape maintenance is provided through each residence's contribution to a scheme which equates to approximately $25 per week.
Location and Infrastructure of 5/5 Meown Ct, Cornubia:
* Walk to Cornubia State Forest and 10 km of walking tracks
* A short distance to Cornubia Woolworths Shopping Centre
* Only minutes to Logan Hyperdome and the Logan busway to the City
* A Short Drive to Chisholm College, Shailer Park State School and St Matthews
* 15 minutes to John Paul College
* 15 minutes to Sirromet Winery
* 30 minutes to Brisbane
* 30 minutes to Gold Coast
Act now to secure the home you and your family have always dreamed of, in one of the SE corridors most sought after locations!
*We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein*