“STYLISH COMTEMPORARY LIVING!!!”
5/51 Railway Parade, Norman Park
Amazing opportunity to purchase this contemporary two storey townhouse in the prestigious Brisbane inner-city suburb of Norman Park. This architecturally designed complex boasts clean skillion rooflines and lightweight cladding. Designed with low maintenance in mind this quality 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus powder room townhouse is situated in a prime location walking distance to the train station, local state primary school and a short drive to local shopping centres. A host of tourist attractions, recreation facilities including Kangaroo Point and New Farm Park are on your doorstep, with easy access to the main arterial roads and Gateway Motorway and just 10 mins to Brisbane CBD.
Ideally positioned on the ground floor are the living and dining zones with wide sliding glass doors opening to the rear to a private undercover alfresco area providing a tranquil space to relax and unwind. Adjacent to this is an additional uncovered patio/BBQ area idea for entertaining. Sleek timber flooring and crisp white washed walls complete the fresh, modern feel with floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors filing the space with natural light. The modern galley kitchen is well appointed with 40mm stone benchtops, designer pendant lighting, black tapware, electric oven, natural gas cooktop and black dishwasher. A powder room for guests is ideally located on this level. The double secure garage with laundry and extra storage space has internal entry into the kitchen.
Stay perfectly climatized with fully zoned split air-conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living. The 3 bedrooms are located up a short flight of stairs. The carpeted master suite at the rear of the property has a massive walk-in robe and ensuite with large shower. Additionally, there are 2 carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes and a full-sized main bathroom with bath/shower, vanity and toilet. A study area at the top of the stairs completes the layout. Double glazing to the front bedroom and bathroom installed to minimise traffic noise.
This sensational designer townhouse will certainly appeal to all members of your family and presents with all the key features of a brand new home without the hefty price tag.
• Two storey modern townhouse built 2016 in a small complex of 17
• Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen with stylish timber flooring
• Private alfresco area and uncovered patio with a north-westerly aspect
• Modern galley kitchen with quality stainless and black appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
• Downstairs powder room
• Timber staircase to the upper level
• Upstairs study area
• King-size master bedroom carpeted with large walk-in robe and ensuite with shower and toilet.
• 2 additional carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large main bathroom with bath/shower, vanity and toilet
• Double secure garage with internal access and laundry and storage space
• Fully zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans in living and all bedrooms
• Body Corporate is approximately $2,570/per annum or $49/week
• Council Rates approximately $1920 pa
• Water approximately $820 pa excluding consumption
Ultra Convenient Location:
• 10 minute walk to Norman Park train station and state primary school
• 4 minute drive to St Thomas Catholic primary school and Coorparoo Secondary College
• 6 minute drive to Coorparoo Marketplace with Coles, Woolworths and Aldi
• 6 minute drive to Churchie private school
• 8 minute drive to Kangaroo Point, Morningside Plaza and Balmoral state high school
• 10 minute drive to Brisbane CBD, Westfield Carindale and Mater hospital
• 13 minute drive to New Farm Park
Reclaim your weekends in this convenient and modern living experience and enjoy everything city living has to offer. Properties of this calibre don't stay on the market for long at all so please act fast.
Proudly marketed by Glenn Flanagan who would love to hear from you on 0410 537964.