Home loan calculator?
“Safe, Peaceful & Easy Living. Oh Yes!”
Proudly Presented by Fulton Borthwick
Are you a?
* First home buyer looking for entry-level buying into Cannington.
* Downsizer looking for low maintenance and a peaceful, quiet, and secure existence.
* Savvy investor with a keen eye for yield?
Then put this one right on top of your must-see list!
And with an Ideal location with easy access to major arterial roads, public transport-bus and rail, Westfield Carousel Shopping Complex, schools, and perfectly positioned in a peaceful private complex at the rear of a small group and with a motivated seller, what more could one ask for!
This light, bright, and neat as pin property features:
* Two living areas
* Separate lounge
* Open plan kitchen/meals/family
* Functional kitchen with gas cooking, Chef electric oven, double s/steel sink, pantry and under bench cupboards
* Spacious master with robe space and semi ensuite with bath
* Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
* Laundry and separate WC
* 2 gas points-one in family and one outside in alfresco
* Excellent sized patio area with extensive paving ideal for year around entertaining with family and friends
* Large storeroom
* Single lock up carport with remote roller door and open space parking for another MV
* Retic off mains for front garden
* Security alarm
* For investors. Rental is estimated at $430 - $450pw
* Council rates: $1545.92 (21/22FY)
* Water rates: $869.24 20/21FY $724.42 (01/07/21 to 30/04/22)
* Strata Fees: $333.75pq
Will not last! Contact Fulton Borthwick on 0481 19 44 39 for inspection arrangements.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.