“Peaceful Garden Apartment”
With a desirable northerly aspect, this sizeable ground floor apartment is privately set at rear of complex within leafy garden surrounds. A spacious open plan layout flows to a private balcony and large common yard. With an easy level access from dual entry, this sunlit apartment is impressively appointed throughout and will offer a low maintenance apartment lifestyle with the benefit of a big backyard.
Superbly situated in the heart of Abbotsford moments to waterfront parks, cafes and Rivercat ferry service, it offers a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a waterside lifestyle in highly desirable locale.
• Sunlit apartment overlooking landscaped backyard from private balcony
• No common walls
• Spacious open plan living with family and dining areas, quality floorboards
• Easy flow from living to balcony, abundant light from oversized windows
• Large modern kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, internal laundry room
• Updated bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
• Two double sized bedrooms with built-ins, carpeted
• Level access and dual entry, wide tree lined street
• Undercover car space with separate lock-up storage cage
• Stroll 500 metres to river cat, scenic commute to the CBD
• Walk to waterfront, city bus, shops, cafes and schools
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
Council rates$1104 Yearly
What’s around Rokeby Road
Nearby schools in and around Abbotsford, NSW
Discussions in Abbotsford, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Abbotsford, New South Wales?
Similar Units for sale in Abbotsford, NSW 2046
No similar properties found in Abbotsford