“Top Floor Corner Apartment with District Views”
A perfect lifestyle choice with immense appeal as a first home or investment, this bright and breezy apartment enjoys a top floor corner position in a boutique solid brick building in a convenient Greenslopes location. Sunlit interiors are in sound condition throughout and immediately liveable and provide an opportunity to modernise for added comfort and enhanced value.
The property benefits from an easterly aspect, with a balcony trapping the morning sun, and the living/dining area and kitchen are refreshingly spacious. There are two bedrooms, and the bathroom includes a bath and has the WC separate, while the laundry is contained within the remote lock-up garage. Other features include split system air-conditioning and gas cooking.
One of the big drawcards here is the acres of parklands and bus routes to the city which are within leisurely walking distance, while the southeast bikeway, basketball courts, soccer fields, Greenslopes Bowling Club and Private Hospital are all close by.
• Top floor aspect and in a front corner position
• District views from east facing balcony
• Spacious living, dining and a gas-fitted kitchen
• Two bedrooms and original full bath
• Cooling cross breezes, split system air-conditioning
• Large remote lockup garage including laundry
• Walking distance to buses, Stones Corner Aldi, cafes, restaurants and acres of parkland
• 70m to Park containing soccer fields, bikeway, basketball court and the Greenslopes Bowls Club
• 900m to Greenslopes Private hospital
• 1km to Stones Corner Village
• 1.3km to Buranda Train Station
• 1.3km to the Princess Alexandra Hospital
• 1.3km to Buranda State School
• 4.5km to the Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.