“Tranquil gardens and stunning views of the Brindabellas”
Situated in one of Kambah's most sought after areas, bordering the Murrumbidgee Country Club and golf course with beautiful views to the Brindabella Mountains, is this 4 bedroom single level townhouse.
Surrounded by picturesque gardens and a leafy outlook offering a true sense of paradise, this property has been much-loved and well cared for by its long term owner.
Inside you'll find a generous sunken lounge with high ceilings, picture windows overlooking
the gardens, and an open fireplace to snuggle up to on those cold winter nights.
The family/dining area adjoins a good-sized kitchen, with quality timber cabinetry integrated Miele stainless steel oven and dishwasher, granite benchtops and marble splashback.
All 4 bedrooms have lots of natural light with lovely views of the private grounds. The main bathroom features quality tiling and large corner vanity. There is an ensuite to the main bathroom for your convenience.
You'll feel at one with nature outdoors, surrounded by immaculate gardens including a private seating area and built-in pond. The friendly complex of only 7 townhouses also boasts a private tennis court for residents.
This is a rare find in a majestic setting that is a must-see for anyone seeking their
own slice of nirvana.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER, ON SITE AT 5PM.
- Quiet and peaceful
- Surrounded by luscious greenery
- Spectacular views to the Brindabella Mountains
- Backing Murrumbidgee golf course
- Tennis court in the complex
- Single level
- Sunken formal lounge and dining area
- Open fireplace
- Kitchen with timber cabinetry, integrated stainless steel oven
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Ducted Heating & Evaporative cooling
- Laundry with external access
- Immaculate gardens with pond, paved areas
- Double carport with storage
- Minutes to Kambah Pool
- Close to local shops and IGA
- Easy access to Tuggeranong and Woden
- Body Corp $1001 1/4
- Sinking fund $48 1/4
Please Call Kate on 0404 857 929 to discuss further or email [email protected] to request a contract or register your interest