“Under Offer by Pat Rahimi”
Location, size, security and quality all in one package. This 2 bedroom federation style unit is located in the heart of Guildford, close to parks and river reserve. Enjoy peaceful park views of Perth Polo Club, while being only a few minutes walk to the hustle and bustle of historic Guildford town.
This property will suit a wide variety of purchasers including downsizers, investors, first home buyers. Well priced and great location is sure to sell fast.
There is a lot to offer. Freshly painted and professionally cleaned, this property is vacant and is ready to be enjoyed. Great for entertaining with low maintenance gardens,access gate and large private rear courtyard.
Property features include:
- Independent, street front unit on a large block 330 Sqm (approx)
- Open plan kitchen and living area, with stunning views across the park
- Freshly painted
- Recently installed ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Single carport with space for its own 2 cars or a caravan bay
- Security screens on all windows
- Inbuilt store room
- 14km to Perth CBD
- 8 minute walk to Guildford train station
- 2 minute walk to Helena river and Kings Meadow polo field
- a short walk to a multitude of pubs, restaurants, cafes, shops
- 10 minute drive to airport
- minutes to major shopping centres
- a short walk to local pre-primary, historic Guildford Primary School and Guildford Grammar
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Helena Street
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Urban Springs
Nearby schools in and around Guildford, WA
Discussions in Guildford, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Guildford, Western Australia?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Guildford, WA 6055
No similar properties found in Guildford