“Under Contract by Elliott Dean”
Top Floor Serenity St Lucia + only 390m to UQ!
Situated on one of the most desirable streets in St Lucia, this top floor apartment is an absolute standout among its’ counterparts. Available for the first time in 20 years, the spacious property is filled with natural light from the large windows overlooking scenic greenery and jacaranda trees with river glimpses.
One of just seven apartments in the boutique, low maintenance complex. You will find the space on offer tranquil and refreshing. Especially with an extra-large double lock-up garage and privatised front and rear balconies. Internally, the apartment boasts an open plan, air-conditioned living arrangement with timber-look floors, high ceilings and pleasant green outlook from every window. The modern kitchen is fitted with Westinghouse oven, LG dishwasher and excess cupboard space including a built-in pantry.
The bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the home, offering great separation and privacy - built-in wardrobes and air-conditioners are also featured in both bedrooms. The front bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom while the master bedroom at the rear features a private ensuite, built-in shelving and unique vaulted ceiling. The main bathroom hosts shower over bath, mirrored vanity and hidden laundry while extra built-in storage can be found off the main living area.
A definite highlight of the home are the two balconies; the larger private balcony at the rear of the property is north-east facing and shielded by surrounding greenery and lattice work, and perfect for meditation or al fresco dining. The front balcony is also made private by the trees, enabling a quiet outdoor space for plants. The double lock-up garage is located on the ground floor and has additional access from the rear for your convenience.
This apartment is unrivalled in its’ location, with the University of Queensland (390m away), Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre just a six minute drive away. 4-minute walk to the Guyatt Park city cat terminal or utilise the many bus stops on Sir Fred Schonell Drive drive to reach the CBD (3.5km away). If you are starting to feel like every apartment you have seen in St Lucia is the same, you must inspect this property to see for yourself the outstanding opportunity on offer.
Other features include:
• Top floor apartment in boutique complex of seven
• Open plan air-conditioned living arrangement with timber-look floors & high ceilings
• Large windows that fill the space with natural light & allow for scenic green outlook
• Kitchen fit out with Westinghouse oven, LG dishwasher & built-in pantry
• Bedrooms at opposite ends of the home both with built-in wardrobes & air-con
• Master bedroom features a private ensuite and unique vaulted ceiling
• Main bathroom hosts shower over bath, mirrored vanity, toilet & hidden laundry
• Extra built-in storage off main living area
• Room to stamp your own personality
• 2 x Balconies at the front & rear of the property
• Double lock-up garage located on the ground floor
• University of Queensland, Toowong Village & Toowong Station 5 Minutes away
• Walk to Guyatt Park city cat terminal or bus stops on Sir Fred Schonell Drive
• Intercom for security
• 3.5km to Brisbane CBD