“The Perfect Blend of in Town Living with Captivating Rural Views”
Crafted in contemporary fashion for the ultimate lifestyle property, the clean aesthetic and balmy sand accents afford this home a relaxed, almost coastal vibe. Drawing inspiration from the warm tropics, the soft earthy tones from the eco-friendly bamboo flooring, feather white kitchen and gorgeous green backdrop will ensure unrestricted comfort for the owner of this outstanding home.
From the moment you enter this captivating 287.4sqm home, you will fall in love with the impressive layout and how the architecture represents a seamless flow from the inside to the out. Drawing the gaze Southward over the treetops of Bungay Estate is a stunning view making the property feel like it has been built on some exclusive hidden acreage.
Our Vendor has secured another property so they are ready to sell and move on, pricing their home to find a buyer as soon as possible. First to see will be compelled to explore more of what this showpiece property has to offer....
- Quality constructed modern home has been kept impeccably by the one owner making it present as brand new
- Gorgeous street appeal with a well-balanced mix of render, stone and timber as well as landscaped gardens and a newly resealed aggregate driveway
- Ducted air conditioning system throughout ensures a temperate climate all year round
- Stunning bamboo timber floors through the main traffic zones, neutral carpet in the bedrooms and natural coloured roller blinds for the windows
- Open plan cooking, dining and living zone with easy flow to the alfresco area
- A central connoisseur-style gourmet kitchen boasts a unique L-shape island bench, soft-close cabinetry, stone benchtops, tactile feature splash tiling as well as integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Roomy dining space separates the kitchen from the lounge and offers sliders through to the external courtyard
- Placed at the back of the home with just a step through to the outdoor entertaining area is a well-appointed lounge room
- Enjoying a fantastic rural view, the rear tiled entertaining zone is under the main roofline and features block-out weather shutters. The perfect spot to relax and unwind, this space is undoubtedly one of the biggest selling features of this home
- Indulgent master bedroom showcases a palatial private ensuite with frameless walk-in rain shower as well as an enviable galley-style walk in wardrobe. Wake up in luxurious fashion, drinking in the views from your personal access door through to the rear balcony
- Bedrooms two and three are placed towards the front of the home and are both equipped with ceiling fans and built-in storage
- With an island resort feel, the main bathroom has been styled beautifully with floor to ceiling tiling, lavish freestanding bath tub and a walk-in rain shower
- Big laundry room offers plenty of storage and easy access to the backyard
- Out of this world garaging facilities will blow you away with a sensational four car garage that is fitted with drive through access to rear courtyard, third bathroom/powder room for quick clean-ups after tinkering in the shed
- Purpose-built under house lockable area suitable for additional storage and for use as a workshop
- Gated courtyard provides a perfect space to park your caravan or boat in between holidays, with secure side access
- Environmentally friendly additions include a solar hot water system and 4,000L rainwater tank
- Elevated 1,669sqm block that is fully fenced at the back with a calming communal firepit or second uncovered entertaining zone
- Easy-care landscaping to the entire yard with hearty, low maintenance plants that require little upkeep and ensure the home is manicured all year round
For more information or to inspect what is surely the best presented property on the market in Wingham, please contact Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176.