“Only a few remain, Inspect now!”
Private Inspections and Virtual Inspections Available.
Affinity Place is the peak of boutique living; all units boast bespoke floor plans and are perfectly finished with premium fixtures throughout, located in the booming hotspot of Oceanside in Birtinya.
Offering incredible value for money and conveniently located just a short walk to Hospitals, the Shopping Centre and Bokarina Beach this is the areas best residential option.
This boutique complex is ideal for owner-occupiers looking for quality, space and a convenient lifestyle. A genuine retirement alternative these units boast two car parks + storage, low body corp fees and a convenient lifestyle where everything is within walking distance.
Ideal for those looking to downsize to a low maintenance property without compromising on space or quality. The apartments are well appointed, bright, airy, and full of natural light. With a close eye to detail, these units have been well thought out and are perfectly finished making them a savvy, easy and quality retirement alternative.
With many units already sold and our display unit now ready for your inspection we would encourage you to act quickly before this opportunity passes you by.
* 93% of units with 2 car spaces
Affinity Place is just a short stroll to:
- the $830 million Master-planned Birtinya Town centre, which will ultimately create 14,600 new full-time jobs.
- the $87 million new Stockland shopping centre due to open 7th December 2018 with Aldi and Coles as anchor tenants and due to creating approximately 750 jobs.
- the $5.3 Billion Health Hub with both Public and Private hospitals. This is Australia's largest investment in health infrastructure. This health precinct is expected to create around 12,000 jobs when at full capacity being around 2021.
About the Sunshine Coast:
The infrastructure spend currently is astounding a short list as below.
- $347 million Sunshine Coast airport expansion is currently underway to include an additional runway, due for completion in 2020.
- $35 million contract has been signed to install an international broadband submarine cable from the Sunshine Coast. This will Australia 's fastest telecommunication connection to Asia and the second fastest to the United States. The Sunshine Coast Council believe this will be a game-changer for the region's economy.
- $1.134 billion upgrade of the Bruce Highway between Caloundra Road to the Sunshine Motorway which involves a 7km upgrade to 6 lanes
No longer just a lifestyle destination, the Sunshine Coast is now one of QLD's major economic drivers with over 20 billion been invested into the region. The population is expected to grow by over 385,000 people by 2026 and we will require 168,000 new dwellings.
Centrally located with easy access to transport, amenities, shops and the beach Birtinya is a very desirable place to live and work.
Affinity Place, whether as an investment or your new home is the areas best option.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking
What’s around Affinity Place
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Kawana
Nearby schools in and around Birtinya, QLD
Discussions in Birtinya, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Birtinya, Queensland?
Similar Units for sale in Birtinya, QLD 4575
No similar properties found in Birtinya