“Unsurpassable Family Home”
This is not your typical cookie cutter home in the suburbs. This home is modern, fresh and has a unique twist that is perfect for the growing family or the family that has a lot of hobbies.
* Substantial family home in popular location
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
* Enormous kitchen with breakfast bar and great storage
* Awesome outdoor entertaining space
* Swimming pool with tropical surrounds
* Sprawling front lawns and tranquil gardens
* Shade sail parking for 2 plus 2 more in the drive
* Converted garage into Rumpus Room
* Two bathrooms, both slick, main with bath
* Located minutes from Palmerston CBD
A family sized kitchen awaits with wrap around counters offering a wealth of cooking and preparation space, there is a handy breakfast bar with seating for 2 or more, overhead cupboards maximise on storage plus there is a wall mounted oven and microwave with a dishwasher too.
A substantial open plan living and dining room offer tons of living space for the family to come together, an earthy tone on the wall helps to create an intimate space while white walls and light tiles give the room a sense of openness and light.
The master bedroom is ambient with a soft feature wall giving the room a relaxed feel, a large sliding windows lets in light and the room also has a walk in robe and an ensuite as well.
The garage has been converted into a teenage retreat with a small dining room, bedroom and lounge space, the roller door is still in place so this is easily converted back if you would prefer the parking, otherwise, enjoy as a home office, or media room.
There are two bathrooms in the home, the ensuite to the master bedroom which offers a contemporary square set basin perched atop a double door vanity with great storage, a shower and toilet. The main bathroom offers a large shower plus a separate relaxing bath tub with a central vanity and a separate toilet.
At the rear of the home is a substantial entertaining verandah with glass screened pool fencing tha