“Enormous opportunity in sought-after locale”
FIND. Backing directly onto Burnt Bridge Creek and enjoying the serenity of its beautiful bushland surrounds, this spacious 1950s cottage has been loved by the same owners for 48 years. Presented in near-original condition, it offers a myriad of opportunities, which include re-imagining the current layout, or knocking down and building from the ground up (STCA).
LOVE. The house sits on 480sqm (approx.) block of land that faces north and provides direct access to walking and cycling trails that run along Burnt Bridge Creek. The house currently offers three bedrooms, a number of living spaces, plus an extensive amount of space underneath the house. With established gardens, a near-level block and a tranquil and truly beautiful location, the potential for this home is obvious.
• 1950s cottage in near-original condition, sitting on a 480sqm (approx.) block that faces north and has excellent access from the street.
• A front-facing verandah drinks in the northerly sun, while a rear-facing balcony takes in views of the bush.
• On entry level, a number of living spaces include a lounge room and separate dining area, plus an adjoining sunroom.
• The kitchen looks out over an adjoining sitting room.
• There are three bedrooms, two of which have built-in storage and provide access to the rear balcony.
• The bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• Accessed from the back yard, the bottom level currently features a large laundry room with shower bathroom, a storage room, plus a single lock-up garage and extensive amounts of storage space.
LIVE. This tightly held, family-friendly suburb is peaceful and community-focused. Although it feels like you are in the middle of the bush, this is a convenient location that places you close to everything you might need. Supermarkets are at Stocklands shopping centre, local shops and park are just down the road, Manly Dam is a few streets away, and it's just a short drive to Manly. This esteemed address also offers a range of fantastic nearby schools.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Burringbar Street
Nearby schools in and around North Balgowlah, NSW
Discussions in North Balgowlah, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in North Balgowlah, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in North Balgowlah, NSW 2093
No similar properties found in North Balgowlah