“Lock up & leave - Downsize without the compromise.”
Address: U1 / 5 Camelia St Bokarina.
Have the kids left home, and you're looking to downsize?
Or are you looking to get into the beachside market at the entry level price point, this modern, well presented duplex could be just what you are looking for.
Ideal for first home buyers or retirees wanting to downsize.
The perfect home base for grey nomads who are looking for a quiet low maintenance place to call home but can be easy to lock up when travelling. There is an expansive grassed front yard with plenty of secure parking for the bus, caravan / boat, there’s even room for a swimming pool if desired.
Even better still - No hassles with body corporate committees.
It’s all about lifestyle – Imagine - waking up and going for an early morning walk along the beach, maybe wet the fishing line or catch a few waves and go for a surf before you start your day. Stop imagining and make it a reality.
All of this is just a few minutes’ easy walk from your doorstep.
Property features at a glance.
• 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
• Open plan living which flows out to the front garden through large bi-fold doors.
• Well-appointed galley kitchen with stainless appliances & gas cooktop.
• 2 -way bathroom to the main bedroom with separate toilet.
• Air-conditioned living.
• Single garage with auto door.
• Solar electricity system.
• Foxtel ready.
All these services and more, situated close by,
• Less than 3km - Sunshine Coast University Hospital and medical precinct.
• 5 minutes to Kawana Shopping world with cinemas and outdoor eateries.
• Choice of numerous local shopping centres and restaurants close by.
• Close to the Stockland Bokarina Beach development and coastal pathway which spans from Currimundi lake to Pt Cartwright Buddina (currently under construction).
• Handy to Kawana Waters State College.
• Located halfway between Caloundra & Mooloolaba for even more restaurants, cafes, eateries and much more.