Rural Property description
“Rare Acreage on Eastern Lake Macquarie”
Give me a home among the gum trees immediately pops into mind as you enter the dual gates to this large 12.4 acre (approx.) property that is perched on the high side of the street positioned in arguably the best position that the area has to offer. Very rarely do we find a parcel of land with this stature on the eastern side of Lake Macquarie. The homestead is comprised of 3 bedrooms with tri living areas and is completely liveable as is or you have the option to renovate, redecorate or redevelop (STCA) and further enhance the capitol growth that the property has to offer.
This property features:
- Approx. 12.4 acres (5.02 hectares)
- 3-bedroom home
- Triple living areas with a lounge, living and dining area
- Great amount of appeal internally
- Updated galley style kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Polished timber floors with high ceilings
- 3/4 wrap around balcony
- Large double lock up garage with carport next to the home
- Fully fenced paddocks complete with Tac shed / stables in each
- Dual entrance to property with a separate drive way
- Large 12.3m x 7.6m machinery shed at the top of the property with full length awning, internal half size mezzanine floor and large sliding door for ease of access
This property overall can be utilised for a variety of uses; whether it be for horses, machinery storage or simply enjoying rural outlook from the balcony in and amongst the trees it is sure to suit anyone with more than one use.
The position has an abundance of positive attributes being located approx. 400m away from the sparkling waters edge of Lake Macquarie, a short 5 minutes’ drive to the golden sandy shores of Catherine Hill Bay Beach, 7 minutes’ drive to local township of Swansea and has direct access to the major arterial to take you north or south.
Time spent amongst the trees, is never time wasted.