“Don't Miss This One”
This is a lovely three-bedroom home, with open plan living, close to schools, parks and the river, and with the bigger block that Strathalbyn offers - there is loads of room to spread your wings.
5 Candlebark Drive features:
• Double brick and tile construction
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Two bathroom (one bathroom is bathroom/laundry with a second toilet)
• Open plan kitchen living, dining areas
• Gas bayonetted for heating, and cassette air con for cooling
• Kitchen features: double sink; electric cooktop; dishwasher recess; built in pantry; and breakfast bar
• Built in linen
• Lovely undercover patio area
• Corner block, and side access
• Parking for a boat/caravan/trailer
• Powered shed
• Single carport area
• Automatic reticulation
• Established fruit trees - grapevine, apples (in the orchid area)
Hot Water System: Gas - Instant
Sewer: Septic tanks
Rates: $2,713 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $257 p/a approx.
Land Size: 2,009m approx.
Auction Date: 7th November 2020
Auction Terms: 10% Deposit and 30/60 Settlement
Auction Time: In-house from 10am
Auction Venue: Geraldton Property Team, 30 Chapman Road, Geraldton