Home loan calculator?
“BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME OR BUILD TWO - SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT”
Quietly located in a peaceful, tree-lined street, nestled on the high side of the road with a desirable East-West aspect, this 1963 constructed, solid brick home is sited on a generous allotment of 1357m² approx, and offers a unique opportunity for both homebuyers and developers alike.
Home buyers may wish to purchase the two-bedroom home and enjoy the tranquillity and natural environment of the generous large allotment where established trees and sweeping grounds provide a verdant outlook for your daily living, whilst putting in plans for a dream home
Developers will certainly wish to explore the future use potential of the 1357m² approx allotment, where a 20.83m approx. frontage will cater for 2 brand-new homes (subject to planning consent).
The current home features 2 spacious bedrooms over a generous 5 main room design. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes and split system air conditioners. A generous living room offers and adjacent dining look, a verdant outlook, plus gas and combustion heating.
A cosy upgraded kitchen features modern cabinetry, double sink, freestanding gas stove and ample cupboard space.
A cosy sunroom and adjacent deck overlooks the massive rear yard, a great space to enjoy your morning coffee as you get in touch with the abundant bird life and natural beauty of the large allotment, while a double carport, double garage and 2nd oversize single carport will cater for the family cars and any recreational vehicles.
* Solid brick, 1963 constructed residence on large 1357m² approx allotment
* Street frontage of 20.83m approx
* Potential to subdivide and build 2 brand-new homes (subject to planning consent)
* Huge allotment with established trees and sweeping grounds
* Great location on the high side of the road on a quiet street
* Just around the corner from Lynton Train Station and Clapham Primary School
* Home of 2 bedrooms, both with split system air conditioner's and built-in robes
* Generous living room with gas and combustion heating
* Cosy dining area
* Upgraded kitchen features modern cabinetry, double sink, freestanding gas stove and ample cupboard space
* Bathroom with upgraded vanity
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Spacious sunroom and cosy deck overlooking the backyard
* Double carport for everyday parking
* Double garage and 2nd carport
* Fully irrigated allotment
* Great opportunity for home buyers or developers
Quality unzoned primary schools in the area include Clapham Primary (just short walk around the corner), Mitcham Primary and Edwards town Primary. The zoned high school is Unley High School.
Quality international standard shopping can be found at Mitcham Square Shopping Centre or Pasadena Shopping Centre. Lynton Train Station is just a short walk away for easy access public transport to the city and back.
A great opportunity awaits for the visionary purchaser.