“Presenting a beautiful character filled home right in the heart of Eudlo!”
This beautiful two story hardwood timber home featuring dual living, on a generous 809sqm block, and backs onto the large park which can never be built out. It is walking distance to the local Eudlo shop, and two cafes, the primary school, train station, community hall and the post office. It also has local centre zoning so the possibility of running your home business and living in a family home in a sort after local community can be yours.
The house itself was built out of locally milled timber, it has polished floors throughout upstairs, with three bedrooms, one bathroom with bath, a open planned kitchen and lounge room with fireplace. The master bedroom with a built in robe opens to a huge deck overlooking the backyard and park.
Downstairs has a kitchenette, open lounge, separate toilet and shower, a store room, and a beautiful bedroom with French doors opening out to its own patio overlooking the pond. There is a side access door from the lounge with its own private deck on the western side of the house. Brand new Lino and carpet has been laid throughout. There is also a large laundry/workshop that extends out to the back deck into the large yard.
*** PLEASE NOTE A COPY OF THE BUILDING AND PEST REPORT WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE OPEN HOMES ***
Other features include:
• Three water tanks totalling 30,000 litres of fresh water
• Bore with pump so you can always wash the car, dog and gardens
• Double carport
• Fully fenced, with high fencing for privacy and pets
• Pond with pump and fish
• 3x3 garden shed
• Outdoor fire pit
• Established fruit trees including citrus and a huge mulberry tree and natives
• Vegetable patch and compost bins
• Private access to the park from your backyard
• Just 25 minutes to the beach and hinterland an hour to Brisbane
• Brand new gutters, tank cleaned, and all lower decks have new hardwood timber
• New gas hot water system
• All upper decks and stairs freshly painted
• 4 private decks/patios from the main house
The opportunities are endless for this property, creating a beautiful family home, with a teenagers retreat or a quiet space for the elders. Run your home business from downstairs while you live upstairs, live upstairs and rent out downstairs, walk the little kids to school and grab a coffee on the way home!
Eudlo is a very sought after location with a wonderful community. You won't want to miss this one.