“A DARLING ON DARVEL”
"UNDER OFFER BY DEALS IN HEELS!"
A spacious, beautifully maintained, classically styled home on a large, high-set corner block opposite a superb park… and all set within a super quiet close. Wow! This certainly ticks all the boxes!
- Perfectly located opposite the native bush and greenery of Earlsferry Park, you'll wake every morning to the chorus of native birds – your own peaceful bush land sanctuary in the middle of suburbia.
The classically style front elevation is enhanced with native and water wise plants and a wide, sweeping drive way delineates this spacious, comfortable home.
- There are two large living areas including a formal lounge (currently used as a theatre room) and master bedroom positioned to the front of the house and the informal family/meals area at the rear overlooking the alfresco and large garden.
- The large open plan, country style kitchen forms the central hub of the home and is designed with an expansive central island bench / breakfast bar, double fridge recess, classic off white cabinetry, display shelving, dishwasher, new double oven and cooktop and handy shoppers' entry.
- The sanctuary like master bedroom has a built in robe and a superb park outlook or, should you require, security shutters for privacy and light control. There is a modern white, beige and mosaic tiled ensuite bathroom and WC
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus a large study or fifth bedroom all privately positioned at the rear of the house.
- The meals/family area adjoins the alfresco entertaining, beautifully planted with mature shrubs providing coolness and dappled light in the height of summer
- Delightful, completely private rear garden planted with lillipilli, mature shrubs, trees and lawned terraces. There's room for cricket and a pool!
- Small garden shed
- Mosaic 'Lady Bird' water feature
- Double garage with extra storage space
- Newly installed solar panels
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Security cameras
- Reticulated gardens
- New carpets
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.