Are you looking for a well-presented home, providing two very separate living areas, a home that is comfortably sized inside, but not huge internally?
This my buying friend maybe just what you are looking for!
Privately sitting in a quiet, pretty cul-de-sac location, land size of 1034 sqm, the home is all on one level that enables ‘Ease of Living Lifestyle'.
• Private entry showcasing modern New timber look flooring, the home is beautifully heated with gas ducted heating plus a split air conditioning in one of the living rooms.
• An ‘L’ shaped lounge and dining room, lounge overlooking the front gardens through the white plantation shutters and the dining with vista to a garden green courtyard.
• Kitchen has been renovated and now shows off a modern kitchen, stone bench tops, gas cook top and electric oven, the kitchen’s window provides views to an attractive yard.
• Adjacent to the fresh white kitchen is the casual dining area, the sliding door opens onto the courtyard and yard beyond.
• A second living room always a bonus! Is well sized currently set up as a lovely TV room - two large windows sit opposite one another, creating a airy room with loads of natural light.
• Master suite is generous in size, window coverings are the plantation shutters, there is a fresh look ensuite and walk in robe. This room has ample natural light from the north and western sun.
• The other bedrooms all with built in robing are perfectly sized as children’s bedrooms or as one is today showing off as an art room.
• Both ensuite and bathroom are renovated to a modern chic look and neutral tones, the main bathroom has a free standing bath tub and the w.c. is separated from the room.
• The backyard provides a large paved area creating a lovely place to enjoy alfresco dining with a large grassed backyard and mature trees.
• Double lock up garaging with roller door at the rear of garage, allowing ease of access to the courtyard.
For more information about 5 EDITH COURT BOWRAL please call:
• Kate Maday / 0411 150 969
• Henry Capel / 0431 190 368