Home loan calculator?
“Art Deco Beauty”
We are proud to market this beautifully presented art deco style home, situated on a flat 809m2 block close to the centre of town.
From the intricate ceilings to the over-sized master bedroom complete with bay window seat - there is everything to love about this home!
* Large screened front verandah makes an impressive entrance to the home
* Spacious air-conditioned lounge room flows through to the dining room, but can be closed off with the stunning ornate doors to create a more intimate setting
* Master bedrooms features built-in robe, air-conditioning, window seat and opens to front verandah
* Bathroom has walk in shower, built-in storage and separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Double garage with good side access plus garden shed
If you enjoy entertaining, there is a large North facing deck perfect for year-round entertaining. The deck conveniently flows out from the kitchen and overlooks the large family and pet friendly back yard.
Stylish, period homes of this quality are a rare find in Monto. This is your chance to own a slice of history without breaking the bank!
This home is available to purchased fully furnished, as photographed.
To arrange your private inspection, contact Louisa at Monto Cattle and Country today - you won't be disappointed.
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Faraday Street
Contact the real estate agent
Monto Cattle & Country
Nearby schools in and around Monto, QLD
Discussions in Monto, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Monto, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Monto, QLD 4630
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs