“Large family home with loads of potential!”
Large highset family home set on 728 square metres, this property offers the lucky purchasers a quality lifestyle with everything only a stone's throw away. Located in a popular pocket of Bethania, sought after for its quality schools and access to rail, local and major shopping.
The home offers a variety of lifestyle opportunities for the right buyer, with 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate living areas.
But when it is family time, you are spoilt with a large open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, space for a double fridge and loads of storage, adjoining dining room and main living room. Stepping outside you have fantastic outdoor living with the huge deck where you will spend your weekends with friends and family around the barbecue rain, hail or shine.
Downstairs is also well equipped for entertaining, with a large open space below the deck for parties. The yard is fully fenced, has a beautiful low maintenance garden, 2 car lock-up garage with drive though access to park a 3rd car securely under the house + plus plenty more storage space and a large garden shed.
People always ask us agents for great buys. Well this is it, structurally this home is as good as they come. The home is priced well, just come in and use inspiration from the likes of Three Birds Renovations to add some serious capital value. Opportunities like this don't come every day.
What ultimately seals the deal for this beautiful property is the location which is sure to see good capital gain is the access to the new Holmview and Waterford shopping centres, easy access to M1 and Logan motorways, public transport is a breeze with bus stops and train stations only minutes away perfect for those commuting for work.
• A wonderful position with optimum family friendly floor plan
• The generous kitchen integrates functionality and is in excellent order
• An open plan family and dining room
• Four generous bedrooms and two bathrooms
• The master suite incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Balance of outdoor/indoor living
• Large alfresco, generous yard for all.
• DLUG and side access, Garden shed
• Large solar system, 3 x split system A/C, security screens
• Within easy reach of transport, parks and schools
• 40 minutes to golden beaches and only 30 minutes to Brisbane