“Luxury Family Retreat!”
Wow wee... 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living areas!
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real estate is proud to present this luxurious family abode built by 101 Residential.
If you appreciate the finer things in life and love luxury living, then this double storey home is a MUST SEE!
This home is a rare find in the area. With a beautiful street front appeal, this luxuriously appointed family retreat provides executive family living of the highest order and will be the perfect retreat for you and your family. Ideal for large families, growing families and perfect for anyone who has elderly parents coming to join the family.
No expense has been spared when building this home. It is finished with the highest standards and quality fixtures & fittings like in a display home that you and your family will fall in love at first sight.
On the ground floor, the spacious 31 course high ceiling open plan area includes living dining and kitchen. Bedroom 2 comes with ensuite and large walk in robe, Bedrooms 3 and 4 have double sliding door wardrobe. Additionally, there is a theatre/lounge for you to enjoy movie nights with your family and friends.
As you walk upstairs you'll find the most private of retreats offering space for another lounge or quiet area. Spoil yourself in the large master bedroom with plenty of room to put a cot, toddler's bed or even an extra tall boy. The master fits a king size bed and comes with a large double basin ensuite and very large wardrobe.
Other features include Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, neutral colours to internal walls, beautiful quality window treatment and additional storage under the staircase. Features outside include a good size tiled alfresco, a garden for kids and pets to play and possibly room for a swimming pool. All perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends. This house is ready for you and your family to move in. Just sit down, relax and enjoy the luxuries this home has to offer!
Some of the upgrades when building included:
• Beautiful front entry door
• 2 x AEG ovens
• Stone bench tops to kitchen, laundry and 3 bathrooms
• Full splashback tiles in kitchen wall behind the cook top
• 31 course high ceilings throughout the ground floor
• Non standard internal doors. Doors are higher
• Non standard switch covers in the open plan area
• Non standard ceiling cornices
• Expensive quality tiles in the open plan area and alfresco
• Expensive toilet fittings
• Plush carpets
• 3 panel sliding door in alfresco
On the top floor
• Spacious master bedroom with beautiful ensuite featuring stone top, double basins and very large wardrobe
• Separate lounge or retreat area
• Beautiful finishes - quality curtains, blinds & plush carpets
On the ground floor
• Bedroom 2 with ensuite and walk in robe
• Bedroom 3 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Bedroom 4 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Separate lounge/theatre room
• Open plan living, dining and stunning Master Chef kitchen including 900mm AEG stove and range hood, 2 X AEG ovens, ASKO dishwasher, stone bench top with room for breakfast bar, large fridge recess, large walk in kitchen pantry
• Storage under the stairs
• 31 course high ceiling throughout the house on the ground level
• Ducted Daikin heating and cooling air conditioning
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Plush carpets in bedrooms
• Beautiful tiles in the open plan area and alfresco
• Beautiful window treatments – curtains, block out blinds
• Good sized laundry with stone bench top
• Good sized alfresco
• Good sized garden with room for a swimming pool
• Double lock up garage
• Neat front garden with artificial grass and exposed aggregate drive way