“PRICED TO SELL”
This Brick & tile family home is in the lovely town of Capel set on a 867m2 block, Just a short stroll to the Capel oval and park. A fully enclosed back garden with plenty of room for the children to play. There is also side access and plenty of room to put a large workshop or store a caravan.
A good size kitchen with breakfast bar with plenty of cupboard space, fridge recess, overhead cupboards, pantry, electric oven and gas cooktop which overlooks the family area with a wood fire for the chilly evenings, along the side of the house there is also a fully enclosed patio.
- Open plan living with kitchen/ dinning/ family
- Separate lounge area
- Wood fire for the chilly evenings
- Split system in the family room
- 2 x bathrooms, Ensuite with shower & vanity
- Large kitchen with lots of storage space
- 4 x bedrooms all with built in robes
- Brick & Tile construction
- Built in 1992
- Single garage & single carport
- Fully enclosed back garden
- Garden shed
- Fully reticulated
All in all, this property is a good solid family home, set on a large block. This property is priced to sell, it won't last long, so do not delay call me, Caroline, today to arrange a private viewing.