Home loan calculator?
“FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET IN 50 YEARS!”
Situated on a 577m2 block in the Mansfield Primary and Mansfield State High School catchments, this great family home offers buyers a fantastic opportunity in a quiet street.
Set over two spacious levels the property offers buyers an array of options. Upstairs you will find 3 generous bedrooms all with an abundance of natural light & master with built ins. The main family bathroom is centrally located.
As you enter the home upstairs you will be greeted by a large airy living room that adjoins the well-appointed kitchen with ample storage. The open plan living and dining opens up to a huge private balcony at the front of the home. The perfect spot for enjoying a cup of tea and taking in the serenity.
On the lower level, you'll find self-contained spaces including the internal laundry and heaps of storage space! This level also lends itself to potential for dual living. Currently used as a rumpus, games room and bar - this is the ultimate entertaining spot! With a fantastic level back yard, there is so much potential for this property. This level also includes a double lock-up garage, ensuring security for your vehicles as well as a separate toilet/powder room.
Property features include:
- Large living area upstairs with Split system Air conditioning
- Open Plan living/dining
- 3 well-appointed bedrooms all with built in robes/cupboards
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Downstairs has a large multi purpose room which can be used as a home office, games room, rumpus & plenty more
- Potential for dual living
- Potential for Polished timber floors throughout
- Double garage
- Large, flat, grassy yard perfect for the kids or pets to play
- Front balcony
- Located in the Mansfield Primary and Mansfield State High School Catchments
- Walking distance or a very short drive to Aldi, Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City, as well as motorways
Properties that offer this many options rarely become available in this pocket and they don't last long when they do.
Contact Sim Gill or Damian Cochrane to find out more.