“Neat as a pin at every turn! Motivated owners say sell!”
Auction 10th October @ 1.00pm On-site
Virtual auction attendance available
Owners will consider offers before auction.
Situated in a quiet central pocket rests this outstanding property which comes complete with everything you could want! Offering 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this immaculately maintained property affords room for families of all sizes. The kitchen comes equipped with 2-pac cupboards and electric cooking as well as an abundance of storage and bench space, all flowing effortlessly on to the living and dining areas, clearly designed to accommodate the family lifestyle with an excellent layout and high-end finishings throughout.
Stepping outside, you are greeted by exactly what comes to mind when you think of the perfect family home with an inviting undercover alfresco area and plenty of usable yard space for the kids. For those of you who enjoy entertaining, you will quickly find that you will be spending every afternoon outdoors. There are very few properties on the market that offer so much, so you will have to be quick to secure it!
- 4 great-size bedrooms including master with ensuite
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Central kitchen with 2-pac cupboards and electric cook top
- Multiple living areas including adjoining living and dining as well as lounge
- Split system air-conditioners
- Ceiling fans
- Timber flooring in all bedrooms and living areas
- Security screens throughout
- Great size alfresco area
- Large 643m2 flat block with plenty of available yard space
- Manicured, low maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Great street appeal with plenty of parking space - great for trailers or boats
- Double lock-up garage with internal and rear access
- Plenty of space and access for pool
The position of this property affords convenience to the whole family, with only a short drive to everything you need as well as plenty of public transport and rapid access to the M1 motorway, this really is as central as it gets. So, contact Clint Hynes or Danny Jenkins today to secure your private inspection before you miss out on this brilliant opportunity!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.