“SOLD By Patrick Conley”
Perched high for privacy with greenery all around, there's an uplifting sense of peace and privacy in this family haven with shades of white evoking a sense of calm and a massive backyard that backs onto the nature reserve with space for a pool, playground or anything your heart desires, this home is the perfect blank canvas.
A dreamy oasis for the growing family, this is a home designed for comfort and perfect for entertaining with open living areas, airy free-flowing space and floating floors throughout this is set out as a luxurious sanctuary. Flooded with easterly sunshine the home is appealing in its simplicity, finished with clean lines. The open plan living and dining area is set at the heart of the home and with the spacious kitchen and generous bench space at its centre makes it the ideal place for entertainers. This is furthered through the effortless indoor-outdoor synergy with the decked alfresco branching off the dining space to enhance the flow of this home.
Accommodation is comprised of four spacious, with luxurious volume dedicated to the master suite, which features beautiful views to the yard and reserve, ensuite and walk-in robe and is located away from the activity at one end of the home. The remaining three bedrooms each come with built-in robes and fans also. Be ready to embrace the outdoors and enjoy an effortless transition into an immaculate modern home, exploring buzzing local shops and restaurants as at Patterson Court you are at the heart of it all! Further featuring:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car space double lockup garage
- 1,160 m2 block
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Alfresco outdoor dining
- Open plan living spaces
- Room for a pool
- Potential side access
- Water tank
This home places you in an epicentre which is short drive to Brisbane and Surfers Paradise or Westfield Town Centre at Coomera.
Why people love living in Upper Coomera!
- Quick drive or walk to most amenities including Coles, Woolworths, cafes,
and array of fast food restaurants
- In the highly desired catchment for Upper Coomera State College and
close to private schools
- Local parks and playground
- Plenty of walking paths to explore
- Approximately 8 minutes to the Highway and 11 minutes to the Coomera
- Bus route is close by allowing access to the public transport network
- 33 minutes to Surfers Paradise and approximately 40 minutes to Brisbane and Coolangatta
This home is ready and it is waiting for you to make it your own!