Privately positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this classically inspired modern Queenslander; on 3.75 usable acres. Built to exacting standards the property exudes charm and features stunning polished timber floors, high ceilings, wood burning fire place and is surrounded by established low maintenance tropical gardens; ideal for country adventures!
In true country style the open plan living and dining areas are centred around the Chef's kitchen complete with striking granite benchtops & 900ml Falcon range with gas cooktop; a dream for those that love to entertain! Stacker doors open to the large North facing covered deck, providing the perfect vantage point to relax and enjoy the views over the sparkling in ground resort style pool & entertaining area, tropical landscaped gardens and panoramic mountain vista; our owners have loved entertaining at the property in complete style & privacy.
The master suite features a lavish ensuite and walk in robe and is situated at one end of the home ensuring space and privacy for the whole family. There are three further light filled bedrooms upstairs all with fans and built in robes. The lower level of the home offers the potential for dual living with separate entrance, large living room, bathroom and private outdoor entertaining space.
There is so much land to explore, including room to kick a ball, have a friendly game of family cricket or maybe even get a pony! The property is fully fenced ensuring that your kids and pets will be truly spoilt.
Adding to the property's desirability there is ducted air-conditioning, fans and screens throughout, huge powered shed and a total of 60,000L of water capacity!
You can live the dream in your very own country escape just minutes to the vibrant hub of Samford Village with its shops, restaurants, parks and schools and only 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Call Today to arrange an inspection of this beautiful family home!
• Highset classically inspired modern Queenslander built in 2000
• Stunning blackbutt timber flooring
• 4.8m high ceilings in formal living area and 2.7m high ceilings throughout
• Slow combustion fireplace for cosy winter nights
• Entertainers kitchen with granite benchtops & Falcon range with gas cook top
• Multiple living areas including open plan kitchen, living and dining area + formal living upstairs and then lounge or rumpus room downstairs
• Opulent king size master suite featuring French doors leading to the front deck, walk in robe & luxurious ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiles, large walk in shower & twin vanity
• Three additional light filled bedrooms all featuring built in robes
• Family bathroom upstairs featuring floor to ceiling tiles, stand alone soaker tub, separate large walk in shower & twin vanities
• Third bathroom downstairs, perfect for access from the pool, featuring single vanity, shower & toilet
• Efficient LED down lights throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs with 7 zones & reverse cycle split system air-conditioning downstairs
• 3.75 acres of fully fenced, usable land – perfect for horses
• 1x 10,500 gallon (approx. 40,000L) under ground concrete tank + 5,000 gallon (approx. 20,000L) poly tank off the shed + 1,500 L poly tank for gardens & pool
• 2x adjoining sheds 15m x 6m + 5m x 12m
• Resort style, salt water in-ground pool with beach entry & 2 waterfalls
• Outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ in pool area
• Separate Red Iron Bark Timber gazebo in pool area
• Electric front gate
• Bio-cycle waste management system with brand new pump