“Huge 1012m2 block with sensational sea views”
Encapsulating the essence of coastal living and offering everything the family needs, this double storey home offers sea views from a flat, yet elevated 1012m2 allotment. Including room for a huge shed and swimming pool, this unique package is unrivaled and highly sought after.
Features at a glance include but are not limited to:
• 3 generous bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
• 1 spacious bathroom with new vanity and vintage tiles + separate toilet
• Open plan, modern kitchen includes loads of cupboard space, dishwasher and electric appliances
• Conveniently located dining area- just off the kitchen
• Large, open plan living/dining/rumpus area with air-conditioning
• Back and front deck- the front deck runs the length of the house
Downstairs features include...
• Huge, open plan area downstairs- ideal as a 4th bedroom, additional rumpus or for dual living
• Bathroom with separate toilet and huge laundry with ample storage
• Easterly facing seaview patio, overlooking the huge 1012m2 allotment
• Partially fenced and includes a separate annex- ideal as a pool house, shed or granny flat + garden shed
• Extra-large double car garage
• Superb, family friendly location- just a short stroll to the beach and close to Yeppoon CBD
You must inspect to appreciate the genuine value on offer. Motivated owners are set to sell. Do not delay to contact us or you will miss out!
Living Areas: 1
Other featuresArea Views, Ocean Views
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Salisbury Street
Contact the real estate agent
Esme And Claudia Coren
Yeppoon Real Estate
Nearby schools in and around Barlows Hill, QLD
Discussions in Barlows Hill, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Barlows Hill, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Barlows Hill, QLD 4703
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs