“THE JEWEL OF ALKIMOS”
4 bedroom | 2 bathroom | 2 car garage
Built to exacting standards and the supreme quality expected from a home of its calibre, this double-storey Webb & Brown-Neaves residence is the epitome of luxurious, yet relaxed and practical beachside living.
Primely located opposite Shipmaster Park, with Shorehaven Beach and many cafe options less than two kilometres by foot, living here is akin to enjoying a luxe holiday resort around the seasons.
Defined by high ceilings, generous living spaces and excellent spatial separation, high-quality features such as large-set porcelain-effect floor tiles, timber veneer highlights and Caesarstone benchtops evoke breezy, coastal chic alongside carefree indoor/outdoor living.
The heart of the home, an expansive, light-filled open-plan living-kitchen-and dining, leads to a resort-style, outdoor sanctuary with two protected alfresco pavilions and indigo views to a frameless glass protected underground concrete swimming pool and manicured gardens.
The designer kitchen, fitted with loads of gloss white, soft-closing cabinetry, stone benchtops, gas cooker and an extra-large island bench, is an entertainer's dream, where catering for parties of any size is an effortless joy for the host and guests alike.
Much like a dreamy luxury suite, the ground floor king-sized master bedroom doubles as a genuine parents' retreat fitted with plush, velvety soft carpet, a large walk-in robe, cabin-style timber feature wall and an open-plan double vanity ensuite with an over-sized shower fit for two.
Upstairs, three additional bedrooms, separated by a shared bathroom, are joined by a generous rumpus/sitting room, plus a dedicated home theatre and open plan office area - all laid in plush warm grey carpet - to accommodate family and friends, but equally, offering all the hallmarks of a private sanctuary.
Although presenting a relaxed beachside lifestyle, all the modern conveniences of supermarkets, restaurants and cafes, along with easy access to the train station (with direct access to the CBD), are mere minutes away.
- Spacious open-plan living, kitchen and dining - porcelain-effect flooring
- Upstairs sitting/rumpus area and open plan home office/study nook
- Designer gas kitchen, large island bench and stone benchtops
- King-sized master suite with generous walk-in robe and luxury double vanity ensuite
- Three spacious upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large downstairs home theatre room
- Second separate upstairs home theatre room and home office
- Two alfresco pavilions overlooking (timber decked) pool area and landscaped gardens
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- LED downlighting
- Security alarm installed
- Large internal laundry with ample bench and storage areas
- Fully reticulated and maintained gardens
- Abundant storage and cupboard space throughout
- Double automatic garage with additional storage
- Walking distance to Shorehaven Beach, conveniences/amenities and schools.
- Short drive to train station
* Council rates: approx. $2,100.00 per annum
* Water rates: $1,161.10 per annum
Fixed term tenancy in place until October 2021 @ $630per week.
To find out more about this immaculately appointed home, contact Lisa Morgan at Morgan Webb Real Estate on 0411 692 691.