Home loan calculator?
“Fantastic Family Home or Investment In Private Location”
Positioned in a peaceful family-friendly cul-de-sac, boasting an easy floorplan and thoughtful updates throughout, this well-maintained home sits on a 753sqm (approx.) block and is ready for a new family to move in and make it their own.
A flowing light-filled living and entertaining space encompassing lounge, dining and family areas, welcomes you into the home and leads through to the elevated sundrenched terrace or centrally placed kitchen and out onto the substantial alfresco deck and sparkling pool. Three bedrooms and the main bathroom complete the upper level. On the lower level is a rumpus room that could easily be converted into a self-contained studio with separate entrance (STCA), ideal for a teenage/in-law retreat, offering an open plan living with wetbar, bedroom accommodation and bathroom with laundry facilities. The home also provides a generous rear yard for the kids and pets to run around, and a single auto garage with storage.
Enjoying privacy, yet convenience, the home is situated with all amenities the local area has on offer easily accessible including Glenrose Shopping Village, public transport, reserves and schools.
* Flowing living space comprising of lounge, dining and family areas opening to terrace overlooking rear yard and pool
* Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, plenty of storage including pantry plus internal laundry facilities
* Three bedrooms, all with timber floors, two with built-in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with separate tub and shower; Separate WC; Additional outdoor bathroom
* Alfresco entertaining deck leading to in-ground pool and generous lawns and gardens
* Downstairs rumpus (potential studio accommodation STCA) featuring open plan living and wetbar, bedroom with built-in wardrobe and bathroom with frameless glass shower, underfloor heating and laundry facilities
* Single auto garage with under-house storage
* Quiet cul-de-sac location within short proximity to Glenrose Shopping Village, Mimosa Public and Davidson High Schools, Lionel Watts Reserve and sports fields and City/Chatswood buses
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.