“Flawless Display Of Family Design (Opposite Parkland / Reserve Area)”
Architectural design and a modern facade reveal high-end family comfort in this distinctive residence. Walk past the plush media room with brand new carpet and fresh paint, into a beautifully open and expansive living zone. Timber style floors contrast with crisp white, presided over by a striking stone kitchen with a mirror splashback. Its walk-in pantry, island bench, floating rangehood and gas cooktop define it as a kitchen for entertainers. Glazed doors slide open to create a transterior that blurs indoors and out. Vertical gardens and an integrated barbecue with fridge and TV share the spotlight with an inviting in-ground pool, set alongside the large rumpus.
A loft-style master spans the majority of the top floor offering two walk-in wardrobes and a chic ensuite. Soaked in sunshine and enjoying windows to the sky, this upper zone further allows for a private retreat zone / sitting room or home office space with style. Three additional children's bedrooms are separate from the living zone and share an impeccably styled bathroom. Find Pitt Town Public School, cafes and local shops within a stroll and enjoy nature's playground moments away in the river, bush and golf green.
• Slightly elevated 550sqm land parcel opposite reserve / parkland area
• Bulkhead kitchen with stainless steel appliances and perfect outdoor flow
• Alfresco with timber ceiling and sliding plantation shutters for privacy
• Ducted air conditioning with individual room control, ducted vacuum, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, oversized garage
• Easy connection to Windsor, trains, Rouse Hill, metro, Hawkesbury River, Linwood Country Club and national park
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.