Home loan calculator?
“Sun-lit family home with dual street access”
Set on a wide corner allotment of 733sqm, this light filled family home presents space and character with beautifully maintained interiors. The home is very comfortable as is yet offers a fabulous opportunity to add value with a stylish revamp or the addition of a granny flat for dual rental income. (Subject to Council approval).
- Spacious open plan living/dining, gas fireplace
- Huge north facing family room flows onto deck
- Timber kitchen with gas cooking & access to deck
- 4 generous double bedrooms, built in robes
- High ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- New zoned & ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Natural gas for cooking, heating and hot water
- Solar roof panels, minimal electricity expenses
- Level lawns and newly established veggie garden
- Garage will accommodate 3 vehicles + workshop
- Footsteps to Charles Curtis Park & Myrtle St Cafe
- Walk to Loreto, Normanhurst PS & NBHS
- Approx. 1.8km to Normanhurst Station
- Ideal for a granny flat facing Bluegum Street
(subject to Council approval)
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 for further details.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…"