“Family living - in a cul-de-sac location”
Welcome to 5 Woods Court, Kingsley. This amazing home consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus an open plan kitchen, meals family and games room. There is a separate sunken lounge room. A large back patio is set off the Games room and kitchen - perfect for entertaining family and friends. There is a double carport, plus a drive through to back garden side access. The home is close to primary school, parks, and transport.
Features include -
• Quiet cul-de-sac location.
• A double carport and porch at the front door, plus a double driveway with side access to the back garden. Perfect to set up a tradesman's shed, park a boat, trailer, or place a swimming pool.
• Sunken front loungeroom with high raking ceilings and a central feature wood fire.
• A second bedroom/study with views of the front yard and street.
• A large master bedroom, with a custom fitted walk in robe. Renovated light/bright en-suite includes shower over bath, vanity and wc.
• The open plan living area is massive with spacious family and games room, renovated kitchen with meals area opposite. The kitchen overlooks the patio and back garden.
• Kitchen includes loads of bench and drawer space, one and a half sinks, a Miele wall oven, with pot drawer below, microwave nook above and Miele induction hotplates.
• There is a separate study/dine area between the lounge and kitchen, with access to the back patio.
• Set down the hallway are bedrooms three and four, both have double robes.
• A light/bright second bathroom, with a large vanity and shower with a glass fitted screen.
• Double linen to the hallway.
• The Laundry is spacious, with a bench top with stainless trough and cupboards below. The second wc is set off the laundry, there is also large walk in storeroom/linen to the laundry
• The large pitched patio area is accessed from the games room and study area, with exposed aggregate floor and pathways and surrounded by lush lawn areas. The gardens are private and surrounded by new colour-bond fencing.
• The home is complete with ducted air-conditioning, reticulated gardens front and back. A central feature wood fireplace.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters